Build A Custom Home In Central Texas
Custom built homes help in conceptualizing the owner’s sense of design and style. They also offer flexibility in terms of budget and materials used. However, a custom home should be built with the assistance of a well-reputed professional home builder for efficient management of myriad tasks involved in the process.
Following is a list of steps involved in building a custom home in Central Texas:
- Budgeting: The first step is to lay out a budget in order to know how much you can spend. Once the budget is decided, allocate funds to be spent on cost of land, design, local fees, taxes, construction, landscaping, furnishing, etc. If you need a loan, streamline your credit report, consult with lenders, prepare for the down payment, etc.
- Designing: Consult an architect to design the kind of house you want based on your budget and personal preferences. At Flintrock Builders, we have a team of in-house architects and interior designers. You can discuss your needs and our team will work with you to design a floor plan that suits your needs. This is the stage to determine size requirements for each room, number of entrances and more.
- Choose the Location: Consult our team for potential sites and advice. We will help you choose a location that suits your building’s structure, has necessary utilities, good neighborhood, security and any other feature you desire.
- Experienced Team: A good team is paramount for getting maximum value for what you spend on building a home. We are multi-year ‘Parade of Home’ winner and have an experienced team of architects, interior designers and builders.
- Construction: For maximum efficiency, our team of professionals set a time-frame for every step of construction process. We conduct scheduled inspections to ensure that the construction process is moving as planned.
- Closing: When all is done, our builders deliver the home with the elements that were committed. You may focus on landscaping, conduct a walk-through, review warranty elements, etc.