Features Of Duplexes In Central Texas
The duplexes consist of two different dwelling units that are built beside one another and share a common wall. Their size is usually like that of a single-family house. These custom-built duplexes appeal to buyers looking for fresh construction, ample space, open floor plans and more at affordable prices.
Listed below are some common features of custom built duplexes offered by Flintrock Builders in Central Texas:
- Interior Features: The duplexes include a variety of interior features that aim at offering a comfortable stay. Common features include ceiling fans, stained concrete floors, full baths, solid surface countertops in master baths, flush mount light fixtures in the dining room, LED can-style lighting, chrome faucets in the kitchen and bath, brushed nickel doors, one-tone paint, painted door hinges and oak stained cabinets.
- Energy-Saving Features: These features add to the affordability of the duplexes and include Minimal HVAC leakage (4% or less), vinyl windows, LED can-style bulbs, exterior taped windows, 14-seer HVA system, etc.
- Kitchen Features: Kitchens are designed with open floor plans and include features that make it a practical yet luxurious space. Some of these features are Black range (Over-the-Range re-circulating microwave combo, built-in dishwasher), pantry (as per the floor plan), oak-stained cabinets, tile backsplash on solid surface countertops, 50/50 stainless steel divided undermount sink in the kitchen, spacious dining room and power garbage disposal.
- Exterior Features: Exterior features are chosen to ensure sustainability and luxury. These features include four-sided bricks, two-tone paint, oakridge 3-tab shingles, LED disc lighting in the front porch, vinyl windows, side patio with lighting in the shed roof, garage with pre-wired door openers, etc.
- Upgrades After Closing: Customers can also opt for upgrade of features such as Garage door openers, ceiling fans in bedrooms, blinds and refrigerator.